The act of empowering children is a process of enabling them to:
- Both feel and believe that they are powerful now whilst at the same time creating optimum conditions which mirror these concepts back to them
- Come to both know and own their greatness as their own by understanding that without exception they can become the best version of themselves that they can possibly be and regardless of ability, they not only can but will reach their full potential
- To be instilled with a sense of inner confidence together with the courage and mental strength needed to overcome the obstacles and challenges they will face in life
- Know that perseverance counts for much more than any perceived failure and understand the value of both
- Value themselves as individuals who benefit from increased self-confidence, positive self-image & a soaring self-esteem
- Become well rounded, happy, whole individuals in their own right who are eager and enthusiastic in their learning
- Educational Empowerment Programs are designed in complete synergy with the principles of ‘Every Child Matters’ ; Health, Safety, Enjoy & Achieve, Positive Contribution & Economic Well-Being and coupled with the Dept of Health’s ‘Compassion in Practice’ policy by paying particular attention to the 6 C’s; Care, Compassion, Courage, Commitment, Competence & Communication
- Educational Empowerment Essentials – To be able to set aside; Pre-Conceived ideas, projections and/or personal baggage. To promote positive thinking, effective relationships, managing both change and emotions, building on strengths and to underpin the whole process by utilising the 6 C’s of Effective Communication; Clarity, Completeness, Conciseness, Correctness & Courtesy
For further details or to request an initial no obligation informal chat I’d like to invite you to reach and connect with me using the Empower Me link below.
What Client’s Say
Fantastic fear busting session today, the only thing which would have made it any better was if it had been longer. I’m loving my affirmations
What Client’s Say
Having just gone through a tough break up can I say what an amazing inspirational woman you are. Your words really hit home & I do need to find that person that’s inside me again so thank you.